Corporate Services – Skövde
Job Type: Permanent - full time
Location: Skövde, Sweden
Founded in 2010 by a group of enthusiastic gamedev students, joined together in their mutual worship of competitive gaming. Dreaming loud and together building one of Scandinavia's finest game studio to date.
There are forty developers in our highly efficient team, each gifted with their own unique skill set. We have a great sense of togetherness and a large part of our team has been with us from the beginning.
At Stunlock Studios we value passion and diversity. There are ongoing discoveries in every corner and we're eager to hear about them. Open communication is important to us and we value the opinion of everyone working with us.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious individuals who share our values and passion for games. We welcome those who strive for constant improvement and who does not let fear of failure stand in their way.
What you will do:
- Assist our CFO in economic and business follow-up
- Have responsibility for daily routines such as accounting, invoices etc
- Establish budgets and forecasts
- Provide profability and investments reports for our organization, departments and management
- Project risk management
- Follow up on financial KPI's
- Assist with the continual development of the finance team
Who are you?
- You have a relevant degree in business administration
- Good understanding of Swedish accounting principles
- Previous experience working in a finance or accounting department
- You are solution-driven and have an analytic mind
We welcome you to the Stunlock family, a fun and exciting workplace where we value everyone's work and opinions. Become part of a team that develops state of the art games played by millions of players around the globe!
We also offer:
- Full insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Paid hours for workout
- Monthly salary
We require that all applicants send us a resume and cover letter.
We will start processing applications once the application period is over (30/6).