Permanent - full time
Location: Skövde, Sweden
Stunlock was founded in 2010 by a group of enthusiastic game development students in Skövde, Sweden, who joined together in their common love of competitive gaming. Together we’ve built one of Scandinavia's finest game studios by working as a team and dreaming big.
We are forty developers in a highly efficient team, each gifted with their own skills and bringing something new to the table. Here your opinions matter and your voice is always heard as we hold passion, diversity, and loyalty as the highest ideals.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious individuals who share our values and passion for games. We welcome those who strive for constant improvement and who does not let fear of failure stand in their way.
At Stunlock we have always developed our own technology and toolsets. For Battlerite we’ve created a powerful set of tools and forged a state-of-the-art network solution. Battlerite is built with a clear mindset - zero tolerance for development down-time. With this mindset we’ve created an environment where a we can efficiently develop large features and loads of content without compromising quality.
What will you do?
- Being the lead programmer at Stunlock is about empowering other people. Your role is to enable other people to do what they are good at.
- As the lead programmer you will keep up-to-date on the individual’s ambitions, needs, workloads, and continuously follow up on the team's progress and provide support where needed.
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal and industry partners.
- Work with other leads and our producer to establish tasks and schedules.
- Partner with our senior engineers to contribute to the technical direction of the engineering team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to shape and improve processes, practices, and ways of working.
Who are you?
- Extensive background working in software development (Bonus if in the video game industry).
- Previous leadership experience or demonstrated leadership potential and people skills.
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about games
We welcome you to the Stunlock family, a fun and exciting workplace where we value everyone's work and opinions. Become part of a team that develops state of the art games played by millions of players around the globe!
We also offer:
- Full insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Paid hours for workout
- Monthly salary
We require that all applicants send us a resume and cover letter.