Art / Animation – Skövde
Permanent - full time
Location: Skövde, Sweden
Founded in 2010 by a group of enthusiastic gamedev students, joined together in their mutual worship of competitive gaming. Dreaming loud and together building one of Scandinavia's finest game studios to date.
There are forty developers in our highly efficient team, each gifted with their own unique skill set. We have a great sense of togetherness and a large part of our team has been with us from the beginning.
At Stunlock Studios we value passion, diversity and loyalty. There are ongoing discoveries in every corner and we're eager to hear about them. Open communication is important to us and we value the opinion of everyone working with us.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious individuals who share our values and passion for games. We welcome those who strive for constant improvement and who does not let fear of failure stand in their way.
What you will do
- Mentor and support fellow artists, helping them grow and improve.
- Bring our characters to life and infuse them with personality through stylized high quality animation.
- Constantly try to push animations to the next level by researching, experimenting and letting creativity flow.
- Collaborate with fellow artists and game designers to develop new characters.
Who are you?
- You have a strong understanding and passion for animation in games and are an industry veteran
- Enjoy mentoring and helping colleagues grow
- You are looking for an outlet for your visions, creativity and talent.
- You are driven and full of ideas about how you want to push animations in games forward.
- You want to work in a smaller, tightly knit team where you will have a big influence on the final product.
- You love to play, think and talk about games!
- Fluent in English or Swedish
- Willing to relocate to Skövde (Sweden) which, let's be honest, it's a pretty awesome place.
We welcome you to the Stunlock family, a fun and exciting workplace where we value everyone's work and opinions. Become part of a team that develops state of the art games played by millions of players around the globe!
We also offer:
- Full insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Paid hours for workout
We require that all applicants send us a resume, cover letter and portfolio including a showreel demonstrating your artistic talents.